ISLOM MULLAJONOVICH MULLAJONOV
Associate Professor of the Department of Informatics and Biophysics of the Tashkent Medical Academy
Address: 100109, Tashkent, ul. Farabi, 2.
Phone : +998 71 214-86-65, Internal phone: 147
Fax : +998 71 214-86-65
e- mail : islom . mullajonov @ tma . uz
- 1961-1966 . – Student of the Leninabad State Pedagogical Institute
- 1977-1980 – Post-graduate student of Moscow State University. V. Lomonosov
- 1965 -1966 years. – Teacher in secondary school №. 4 in Pendjikent
- 1966 -1969 years. – The teacher of physics and the head of the department of science of school № 6 of the Kairakum
- 1969 -1971 years. – The teacher of physics in school number 5 of Zhizak
- 1971 -1977. – Teacher of Physics at the Republican School of Young Physicists and Mathematicians in the Zhizak
- 1980 – 2005 – Assistant of the Chair of Biophysics and Informatics of the 2-Tashkent State Medical Institute
- 2005 -2017 years. – Associate Professor of the Department of Informatics, Biophysics and Normal Physiology Tashkent Medical Academy
- 2 – Associate Professor of the Department “Informatics and Biophysics” Tashkent Medical Academy
The main practical area:
- Practical classes for students of the 1-course of the Tashkent Medical Academy on subjects “Biophysics”, “Medical Engineering”, “Medical Electronics”, “General Physics” are conducted.
Published scientific works for the last 5 years.
- Toolkit for laboratory work on biophysics born in ekomendovano to print the Academic Council of the TMA (26.11.2014g.Protokol №4)
Methodological manual for conducting practical work on medical equipment. Recommended for publication by the Scientific Council of the TMA (26.11.2014 Protocol No. 4)